Donated in 1494, chapel with star vault, in the hospital garden funeral lamp (14th c.)
Remains of the medieval town fortification (14th/15th c.) with three towers, which can still be seen in Spitalgasse.
Cath. city parish church St. Ulrich
15. Century, and former ossuary
Crucifixion group with St. Catherine and Barbara (1431)
Remains of a probably late Carolingian refuge (9th/10th c.)